Kidsville’s mission is to provide a safe and creative environment for children after school and benefit the campuses in which we operate.
Kelly and Eddie Massey started Kidsville Inc. in 2009 understanding the need for affordable childcare that provided a fun and safe after school environment for young children. Kelly has 15+ years of experience with after school programs, such as Kid’s Connection in Bryan ISD and the YMCA in Grapevine-Colleyville ISD. She has also run a home-based after school program serving Birdville ISD school children. Kelly obtained her B.S. in Rehabilitation Services from the University of North Texas.
Kidsville provides value back to the schools in which we operate by depositing a portion of the gross revenues into a fund to be used at the discretion of the principal for school improvements, supplies, or other programs. Since opening, Kidsville has donated over $85,000 to the schools in which we operate.
Kidsville provides fun activities to keep children engaged in the program and excited to attend.
We work to:
- Provide supervised homework time to build self-discipline and time management skills.
- Teach the skills to communicate effectively, create friendships, gain respect for others, and resolve conflict.
- Participate in activities such as arts and crafts, game time, birthday celebrations, movie days, free play, and occasional visitors such as DJ’s, sports and dance instructors, etc.
- Present a nutritional snack everyday after school to give children the energy they need to play and create at after school care.
- Develop personal competencies by learning to make choices and having time to practice new skills.
- Give back to the community by providing the opportunity to serve so that they become a part of the solution and experience first-hand the benefit of community participation.
We are so excited for the 2019-2020 school year to get started! Please let us know if you have any question.
School Year Locations:
6724 Smithfield Rd.
Green Valley Elementary
7900 Smithfield Rd.
7331 Holiday Lane
Grace E. Hardeman
6100 Whispering Lane
~ Next stop to a brighter future. ~
6517 Smithfield Rd. Suite D
North Richland Hills, TX 76182
Phone: (817) 479-8600
Fax: (817) 479-8601
Summer Camp will not be available this summer.